Hi

When I am trying to install Libre Office, after pressing INSTALL a few
seconds later the following message appears in a separate box, "Libre 3.5
wizard. Please exit Libroffice 3.5 Quickstart before you continue.  If a
multi user ensure no other user is on Libre Office."  Pressing ok
terminates the Install saying the wizard is interupted.

I have tried a few times with the same result.  Is there anything else I
should be doing?  It is a single user a nothing elase is running on th PC.

Thank you

Hugo Donaldson