Hi,

I am trying to learn Base in LO 3.5.2.2 under Vista with all latest updates

I start Base - then I follow the steps shown at http://sheepdogguides.com/fdb/fdb1tableone.htm

The Base wizard starts; I click 'Create a new database' then 'Next'

I say "Yes, please register database for me", "Open for editing" and "Create tables using the table wizard"then click the "Finish" button.

I get a "Save as" dialogue and select /Data Base Projects/FDB004 Phone Book/FDB004.odb

And I get the Windows window that says

"LibreOffice 3.5 has stopped working"

I tried this process 3 times and each time I get the same message

Help!!

Thanks,
Preston