From: Regina Henschel <rb.hensc...@t-online.de>
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] quickstarter in Windows
To: users@global.libreoffice.org
Date: Friday, 27 April, 2012, 11:21

Hi Tom,

Tom Davies schrieb:
> Hi :)
>
> How do i switch on the quick-starter in Windows Xp, LO 3.4.5 (i think)?
> There is no option in
> Tools - Options - Memory
> So, is there something i need to install in Xp?

It should be there. If it is not there, you might have disabled it during
installation. I have only a German WinXP, hopefully you get it anyway. Goto
Start > Systemsteuerung > Software > LibreOffice > Ändern.
Continue. The Quickstarter is in the section "Optionale Komponenten". Make sure
it is installed, if it is not yet installed, simple install it. If it is
already installed, break and we need to look for another reason.

Kind regards
Regina