Hello,

I would love to fully utilise templates in my Writer documents, but am still
confused about its organisation.

When I open the Styles and Formatting window, it shows all styles under the
Default "category". I can make changes to, and add new entries under
Default. However, I do not like organising my styles this way, because I
can't delete the stock styles in it.

Is there a way to start my own set of styles from scratch, independent from
the Default group? Once I created my styles, how do I save them into a file
so as to use in other documents?

Thanks!