Well, from this logic, you could say that if LO had problems, everyone
would have a problem, but it's working fine for everyone else :)

The issue is somewhere between LO and your system, so ruling out the OS is
not a bad idea.
For example, when a system got a faulty RAM module, it could work fine most
of the time but crash under some load (and LO is quite the load...).

--
Cley Faye
http://cleyfaye.net