On 14/05/2012 17:55, Dotan ,

OK, then we use the table and some basic macro code

       oDesktop = createUnoService("com.sun.star.frame.Desktop")
    oDocument = ThisComponent
     oVCursor = ThisComponent.CurrentController.getViewCursor()
  oText = oDocument.getText()
  oFrame = oDocument.CurrentController.Frame
  oDispatcher = createUnoService("com.sun.star.frame.DispatchHelper")
   oTable = ThisComponent.getTextTables().getByName("Table1")
 ovcursor.gotoStart(false)

now the Viewcursor is in the top left cell of the table

do xray on oVcursor to find the rest