Hi,

Simple situation. I have a range of scientific names dumped from a database. The names are set and should not be changed. None are recognized by the spell checker.

I know you can select text and tell LO to not check the spelling but can you tell LO to not check a particular style, whether it be a paragraph or text style?

If not, maybe it would be a good thing to implement as their are a lot of technical terms that get shoved in tables and appendices that don't need to be checked but the surrounding text or captions do.

Some examples - table text, appendixes, lists of scientific terms, bibliographies, etc.

--
Cheers Simon

   Simon Cropper - Open Content Creator / Website Administrator

   Free and Open Source Software Workflow Guides