On 2012-05-21 16:50, NoOp wrote:
On 05/17/2012 05:34 PM, minhsien0330 wrote:
Dear all:
I downloaded and installed  the deb packages from homepage of LibreOffice.
(http://www.libreoffice.org/download/)

After I opened Lobreoffice, I found nowhere to enable the QuickStarter.
(Tools→Options→LibreOffice→View→There is no QuickStarter option)
The devs did you a great favor&  removed it.

My LO 3.4.6 starts from a file click in 3 seconds so is fast enough without the quick starter. I find LO very fast these days.
steve