Hi Douglas,

Douglas Pope schrieb:
Hello everyone.

I have a Microsoft Access 2010 database that I would like to share
with a co-worker that is new to database software and does not use
Access.  I thought LibreOffice Base would be the free database
software that would be easiest for him to use, but I am having some
trouble with it myself.  I created a database file in Base and
connected it to the Access file, but I can't seem to edit the data in
the tables in Base.  I can edit those data just fine in Access, and
the edits cascade into Base.  I just can't edit the data in Base.

Does anyone have an idea of what, if anything, I'm doing wrong?
Thank you.

Some time ago I made some experiments with MS Access and documented my findings in http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Connecting_to_Microsoft_Access

Perhaps you get some hints there.

Kind regards