Hi!

I am running on Windows.

I am sure that with a script this could be solved easily. Actually I have
found some Excel-Macros that are supposed to do this as well. And I have
found a solution with an additional software. But as this is something any
assistent/intern here should be able to do, I thought it would be great if
the spreadsheet software does it already and LibreOffice is basically there.
Problem is the strange behaviour it has.

I find both facts fairly odd:
--> Using the visible column width for the export width
--> Adding a space to the left when the column is minized (it should
actually just fit the necessary size).

But I guess both is somehow intended behaviour. Otherwise I could just write
a bug report.