From: Eric S. Johansson <e...@harvee.org>
Subject: [libreoffice-users] embedded spreadsheets
To: users@global.libreoffice.org
Date: Thursday, 31 May, 2012, 3:57

I'm trying a little experiment. I'm trying to embed small parts of a
spreadsheet into an OpenOffice document so that the document can guide users to
entering the right data into those fragments but those of us in the back office
can use the spreadsheet as a short form presentation of the user data.

Here's the problem, every time I make changes to the spreadsheet, writer asks
me if it wants to update the links and when it does, the included spreadsheet
OLE objects are all distorted and instead of displaying the original four or
five cell segment, now contain the entire spreadsheet.

Help? I don't understand what's happening and why.

Thanks a bunch for any help
--- eric