Le 05/06/12 07:05, Agustin Lobo a écrit :
Dan,
Thanks for your answer, but, frankly, it's not useful at all. I'm
asking a very specific
question, thus answering with such a general advise is like telling
"learn how to use a gps"
to somebody who is asking you the directions to the closest hospital.
I can't believe changing the default color is so difficult in
Libreoffice. Back to Powerpoint.

Agus

I had this problem in powerpoint; the highlighted default colour was the same colour as my background, which meant I couldn't see what I was typing, but once typed I could see my text.

I don't remember if I found a fix for this.

However, the reply you have been given (change your styles) should work - you will be creating your own "default" style

regards