I have installed LO 3.5.4rc2 but apparently the icons either didn't get
installed or
possibly a link wasn't created.  All of the LO programs just show a default
empty
document icon.

Would someone please give me some pointers on how to install/use the color
icons for
LO?  I've searched in /usr/share/icons but haven't found them there.  Of course
that
might not be their correct location.

Thanks, Tom

LO 3.5.4rc2
openSuSE 12.2-ß1
KDE 4.8.3

--
“What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world
remains and is immortal.”  Albert Pine

Tom Taylor - retired penguin
AMD Phenom II x4 955 -- 4GB RAM -- 2x1.5TB sata2
openSUSE 12.1x86_64    openSUSE 12.2x86_64
KDE 4.7.2, FF 7.0      KDE 4.8.3, FF 12.2
claws-mail 3.8.0
registered linux user 263467
linxt-At-comcast-DoT-net