Hello all

I'm having problems doing something as easy as changing the column width in a Writer document. I'm not very good at Office software, but still I thought this wouldn't be a problem for me... well, it is :-)

In helpful and fast bug-style report:

Component: Writer
Version: LibreOffice v3.5.4.2 (spanish) clean install; Windows 7 SP1 64bit;
Steps to reproduce:

1) Download either of these documents:
http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/en/documents/curriculum-vitae/templates-instructions/templates/odt.odt
http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/es/documents/curriculum-vitae/templates-instructions/templates/odt.odt
(it is the Europass template Curriculum Vitae, english or spanish)

Then follow ONE of these paths A or B:
A) Right click in any cell of the first column (eg. right click over "Telephone(s)"). > Contextual menu > "Column" > "Width..." > Set some width (eg. some smaller value).

B) Left click above the first column, to select the full column.
> Menu "Table" > "Autoadjust" > "Column width..." > Set some width (eg. some smaller value).

Results:
Path A changes the width only for the cell in which I click.
Path B changes the width only for the first cell of the column.

I'm very confused, could someone please point me in the right direction?
Thanks