Hi :)
All good except the side-issue about MS licenses.  To quote from the wiki-page
pointed to
"The participating schools pay an annual fee for the service"
"Students may continue to use these products for non-commercial purposes, even
after they graduate.  Even after graduation students may receive all free
updates to the
software, such as security updates and service packs, that are available
 to everyone through ... [citation needed]" (citation needed means the link
given doesn't work so i replaced it with dots)

Sadly MS formats almost always do still need to be used to communicate with
some people but hopefully that will stop being the case in the future.  Most of
us have very different ideas on how to get away from that dependency.  I think
we need a multi-vectored approach which is pretty much the way things are going
already.

Odd to see someone with an FSF address suggesting MS is cool&groovy!  Lol, i
guess we all have strange days occasionally.