From: Thomas Taylor <li...@comcast.net>
To: LibreOffice-Users <users@global.libreoffice.org>
Sent: Sun, Jun 24, 2012 7:07 pm
Subject: [libreoffice-users] How to install medical dictionary?

I have downloaded a medical dictionary (en-us-openmedspel.oxt) but can't find
where
to put the file.

In LO 3.3 I would put it in /usr/share/lib64/libreoffice/extensions/language but
I can't find that directory in LO 3.5 (build 392).  I also haven't been able to
find
a "language" folder in any of the paths.

Where do I put this file in LO 3.5 in order to access it when needed?  I looked
in
the help section but found it rather vague about dictionaries, nothing about
where
they are stored.

Any pointers or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Tom B<)))

--
“What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world
remains and is immortal.”  Albert Pine

Tom Taylor - retired penguin
AMD Phenom II x4 955 -- 4GB RAM -- 2x1.5TB sata2
openSUSE 12.1x86_64    openSUSE 12.2x86_64
KDE 4.7.2, FF 7.0      KDE 4.8.4, FF 13.0
claws-mail 3.8.0
registered linux user 263467
linxt-At-comcast-DoT-net