Please confirm that other programs are printing correctly.
That is that Ubuntu Printer Settings are correct.

Thanks

On 7/6/2012 8:03 AM, Pastel Painter wrote:
Thanks for responding to my question. I have been using LibreOffice for quite
a while and have just recently encountered this problem. I was wondering if
it was because of operating system updates.

I am using Ubuntu Linux, Libre Office 3.5.3.2.  The ruler is on in the
editing mode and it shows that I have a full 8.5 x 11 page document. When I
check the document in print preview, it looks like what I want - a full
page. So I think that I have not accidentally clicked on something to make
it print so small, but maybe I am wrong.