Am 20.07.2012 21:37, Johnny Rosenberg wrote:
2012/7/20 Andreas Säger<ville...@t-online.de>:
Am 20.07.2012 14:19, Andreas Säger wrote:

Try my "SpecialCells" extension which selects combinations of cell types:
http://user.services.openoffice.org/en/forum/download/file.php?id=11048

Done. Snippet recorded by the MRI inspector:

Sub Snippet(Optional oInitialTarget As Object)
   Dim oDatabaseRanges As Object
   Dim oObj_1 As Object
   Dim oFilterDescriptor As Object
   Dim oFilterFields As Object

   oDatabaseRanges = oInitialTarget.DatabaseRanges
   oObj_1 = oDatabaseRanges.getByIndex(0)
   oFilterDescriptor = oObj_1.getFilterDescriptor()

   oFilterFields = oFilterDescriptor.getFilterFields()
End Sub

And this is the output for oFilterFields:

(Name)        (Value Type)             (Value)  (AccessMode)
(0)
Connection    .sheet.FilterConnection  AND      [ReadWrite]
Field         long                     0        [ReadWrite]
Operator      .sheet.FilterOperator    EMPTY    [ReadWrite]
IsNumeric     boolean                  True     [ReadWrite]
NumericValue  double                   0.0      [ReadWrite]
StringValue   string                   ""       [ReadWrite]
(1)
Connection    .sheet.FilterConnection  OR       [ReadWrite]
Field         long                     0        [ReadWrite]
Operator      .sheet.FilterOperator    EQUAL    [ReadWrite]
IsNumeric     boolean                  False    [ReadWrite]
NumericValue  double                   0.0      [ReadWrite]
StringValue   string                   ""       [ReadWrite]

The blank field (0) uses c.s.s.sheet.FilterOperator.EMPTY with any content.
The empty string field (1) uses c.s.s.sheet.FilterOperator.EQUAL with string
content "".

Thanks. I'll take a closer look at it tomorrow. Too tired and confused
right now.

Quite confusing, indeed. My "Done" posting refers to my other posting: