I agree with what you're saying; and would like to add what must be
happening in the schools here in the U.S. -
            for some reason kids are coming out of school thinking that
MSFT is the only reliable system; & believing that only MSFT will protect
their machines from hackers.  As well, companies use only MSFT products on
their machines.

I have a comment on the error dialogue.