AFAIK, ISO 8601 is the Swedish notation.

And in order of textual sorting, it is the far most logic notification. But
I agree that mdy is far less logic than dmy or ymd.

Met vriendelijke groeten, Cordialement, Regards,

*DRIES FEYS*
*CORPORATE SERVICES* • *Senior Software Engineer*

 <http://www.tvh.com>

--
DISCLAIMER ****

http://www.tvh.com/newen2/emaildisclaimer/default.html

"This message is delivered to all addressees subject to the conditions
set forth in the attached disclaimer, which is an integral part of this
message."