hello

i'm looking for :

1 - how block an image/a graphic to background for OTT?
       -because i wanted to create new document template for my colleagues not
modify to background OR cancel background..

2 - VERY IMPORTANT: i NEED to be disable "over mouse"!!!!...because when my
mouse is over to background and click it so i cant write my words because
background is selected..but background is already to send back (use send to
back)
like as example impress has MASTER SLIDE so it can't modify background close of
master, this is very GOOD for impress but i want same to my writer with
template OTT...how?

i use libreoffice 3.5.4