yes;

       I've found a simple way to sometimes 'find' these hidden images is
to minimize the window file ...
          then when you 're-open' it, these images appear;

       I think this is one of the mysteries of the electronic age -
          if anyone has a reason for this phenomenon, I'm listening as long
as it's in layman's terms  ;-)

Hi :)