Andrew, I agree; and I find your words are so beautifully priceless;
          this whole discussion reminds me of the news industry - the way
it was  :-)

       BTW - for you post-computer youngsters, I grew up in the news
industry; reading, writing, and yes having to wash my hands - even clothing
- from the newsprint ink  ;-)