Just testing;
          and find this may be the silliest way of setting a list I've seen.

       If someone cannot take the minute time to check the 'to' 'cc' 'bcc'
then the 'subject' line, then are they smart enough to operate a machine
;-)
          or to handle any secure documents  ;-)

       Just curiously wondering - by the way, I assume you, Florian, will
receive 2 copies of this;
          when you tire of receiving duplicate messages, maybe you'll
return this list to resemble other lists  ;-)

Hello,