From: Jeffrey Martin <dogs...@gmail.com>
Subject: [libreoffice-users] APA template
To: users@global.libreoffice.org
Date: Saturday, 18 August, 2012, 22:57

Hi,
I found a couple of APA templates on the internet claiming to follow the
6th edition, but the headings were not correct.
I modified one from the template website, but it won't let me create an
account to upload a new one.
I tried to contact the site administrator via the web form, but did not get
a response.

--
Jeffrey John Martin
dogs...@gmail.com