From: Andreas Säger <ville...@t-online.de>
Subject: [libreoffice-users] Re: 3.6 Calc Problem
To: users@global.libreoffice.org
Date: Saturday, 25 August, 2012, 8:28

This is not a typical Windows program so re-installing it might not
change anything at all. Reset your user profile instead.
Unfortunately, it tries to look like a real Windows program. Turn off
the nasty quick starter for ever (disable it in a custom installation)
so you can be sure that the program does not keep on running after you
closed the last window.