Hello,
I have just installed LO 3.6.1-2. The good news for me is that the native
MySQL connector now works. On the other hand, I received a segfault (Linux -
Debian-Wheezy) when trying to run a report based on a MySQL/Base view.
the message was
soffice.bin[19682]: segfault at 0 ip aa224635 sp bfcf0e94 error 4 in
librptxmllo.so[aa1f8000+69000]
Should I file a bug report or is the problem under "treatment" already?
By the way, performance of 3.6 is super, like a lightning...
I have followed the path all the way from StarOffice to LO. What a difference!
Another issue: PLEASE don't neglect Base. Any sizable and company and otherwise
"serious" organisation needs a database behind the scenes - not only
spreadsheets
and the like.
Thanks and keep up the excellent work...
Regards
H. S.