On 08/31/2012 06:43 AM, Mirosław Zalewski wrote:
On 31/08/2012 at 12:31, Fabian Rodriguez <magic...@member.fsf.org> wrote:

Knowing Oracle's strict updates schedule, version 7 won't have updates
before next month
They decided to give up usual schedule and released patch yesterday. You can
download updates from their website [0].

Oh, and by the way, Oracle knew about these issues since April [1].

[0] http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html
[1] http://goo.gl/PsCso

On the NA-DVD site and [media version], I tell the users to use/install 6u34 as the preferred version and 7u06 after the "6u" file is installed, if the want that series. But I do say the "6u" file name series is the preferred one to use for Windows. I also tell then to use the repository version of "JRE/OpenJDK" for Linux users. I use "OpenJDK 6.x" for my Ubuntu systems.

.