Forgive me if I am doing this wrong - it's my first attempt to use this mail
list.

I have used LO 3.5 through its various releases and now that I have started
using 3.6, I have found there is the return of an old bug, long since fixed in
the 3.5 release line: in Calc, replicating a cell calculation down a column (by
dragging the "ear" of the cell) causes LO to exit without warning if cells
below the one being copied already hold calculations.

For example, cell C3 has calculation =C2+B3 and cells below have corresponding
calculations already; I add a new row 4 then try to replicate C3 down through
C4 to C5 or more; after a pause, LO simply exits.

This has occurred with 3.6 and 3.6.1 on Mac (OSX 10.7) and with 3.6 on Windows
(XP, SP3).

Dave
dave.long...@btinternet.com