Hi :)
Weird.  I have always assumed the gallery contained images.  I dunno where they
really are now!

Hopefully webmaster from Kracked Press might be able to help with the fonts
issue.  I don't think it's as simple as just installing them in the OS.  I
think that is just 1 step in the process.  Luckily most fonts install by just
double-clicking on them in whatever OS you happen to be in.