Ok, thanks, I'll try it using Chrome - I've been using FireFox.

       The problem has been some box which does not seem to appear anywhere
-
            some 'math problem' with a 'box for an answer' to prove I'm not
a robot
               [I've encountered these on other sites, but have not been
able to locate it on this site  ;-( ]