2012/10/4 Tom Davies <tomdavie...@yahoo.co.uk>

> Hi :)
> Did work for me on Win Xp Sp3, LO 3.5.4
>
> Not working on Ubuntu 12.04, LO 3.5.4 = asks for Utf encoding and defaults
> to 8 and guesses at font = Times New Roman.
> Regards from
> Tom :)

Running 64-bit Ubuntu 12.04, I downloaded the file to my Downloads folder.
Double-clicking the file opens it there in the Ubuntu default pdf-reader,
but a right-click provides me with the option to open the file, in addition
to in the pdf reader, in LibreOffice Draw or in Gimp. Works like a charm in
both.....

Henri

<snip>...