On 10/06/2012 03:11 PM, Wolfgang Keller wrote:
So, until LO and/or LO and/or Symphony--my first choice-- can *really*
read MS documents, I will have to use a Windows program.  Which I
really don't mind, except that I have to move the files and boot
another OS.
See www.winehq.org.

On an *operating* system that actually deserves that designation, it
runs Windows applications better than Windows itself. I.e. with far less
"cursor animation syndrome".

Sincerely,

Wolfgang

I think I tried to install WP on Wine once, but I'll try it again. Let's see
what happens.  I'll report back--doug

--
Blessed are the peacekeepers...for they shall be shot at from both sides.
--A.M. Greeley