From: Tom Davies [mailto:tomdavie...@yahoo.co.uk]
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2012 3:42 PM
To: Alexander Thurgood; Dushan Mitrovich
Cc: users@global.libreoffice.org
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Can someone on OS X verify a writer
bug?(bugzilla-link inside)

Hi :)
There is a guide to help fix Accessibility issues on Windows by fixing the
"Java Accessibility Bridge".
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Faq/Java

Does Mac also depend on Java for these accessibility tools?  I've got a feeling
that the JAB is just for screen-readers?  Also the page doesn't help 100% of
the time but i think it's not far off.  Suggestions or expanding it to other
platforms would be great :) Regards from Tom :)