Hi :)
I prefer LO on Windows even though i have a choice of MSO 2007 and 2010 on the
same machine.  All 3 installed but LO handles graphics better.  Plus it doesn't
keep changing styles, languages, indentations, size of bullet-points and it
keeps track of numbers better in numbered lists.  Also better compatibility.
Each version of MSO stuffs up documents created by the other.  If i write in LO
then save as doc then both versions of MSO display the file the same way.  I
find the menus easier although some things are just as easy on both.