From: Tom [via Document Foundation Mail Archive]
<ml-node+s969070n4012929...@n3.nabble.com>
Subject: Re: Auto and Manual Spell do not work . .
To: "Lostsoul" <joyseyh...@yahoo.com>
Date: Friday, October 12, 2012, 10:54 AM

Hi :)
Ahh, you mean a grammar checker?  The only real spelling mistake was "shlder".
On my street, well in the houses along my street, there are about 3 Toms.  I
can imagine other places where there might be a lot of Suzans.

Capitalisation is a worry though!  Have you got weird settings somehow in
Tools - Options - "Language Settings" - "Writing Aids" - Options
That options box at the bottom of the writing aids page has quite a lot of odd
settings that seem relevant.

below:http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Auto-and-Manual-Spell-do-not-work-tp4012609p4012929.html