This is a feature request and probably a useful one. At this point our list
of bugs (not enhancements) is long enough that getting to these kinds of
requests is tough with such a small group of developers :( We are really
trying to grow our developer base so that we can start tackling some of
these cool and useful enhancement requests. I know there is something about
fonts being embedded in the future, not sure what kind of progress that's
seen.

Regards,
Joel

--