Hi.
On 2012-10-29 02:28, webmaster-Kracked_P_P wrote:
On 10/28/2012 09:10 AM, Malcolm Moore wrote:
Has anyone got any instruction for installing a vanilla copy of LO 3.6.something on openSuse Every time I try it ends up looking terrible and a bit like a Windows 95 app ;-( . OpenSuse's unstable
repos are still at 3.6.1

Have you looked at this page?

http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/installation/linux/

Under the section called:

"Installation of LibreOffice on Fedora, Suse, Mandriva and other Linux systems using RPM packages"

They talk about decompressing the file and then:

quote:

   For other RPM-using systems (Suse, etc.):

   su rpm -Uvh *.rpm

unquote:

Then the page describes the installation of the desktop-integration file.

I am not a user of a RPM installs, since I use Ubuntu. Yet, I find that the instructions on this page works well for me.

On opensuse I have always downloaded the RPMs, right click and install with YAST, in the correct sequence. I have not tried the 3.6 line.
I installed the KDE integration also.
Did you remove the Suse RPM completely.
Steve