Hi :)
Please can you try downloading again from
https://www.libreoffice.org/download/

Well, navigate from there to the right language for you.  This link is to the
https://www.libreoffice.org/download/?nodetect

Are you able to try this again or have you already tried a few times or do you
have a download limit?  Please let us know how this goes this time or if you
have any trouble.