Thank you again Brian, yesterday I tried all-sorts to try and get this
working, looking at your solution I was nearly there. -- So much to learn.
What is the best source for this sort of information?
I would like to learn more and make my spreadsheets more efficient.
I must admit that the help pages were a bit daunting and I couldn't relate the
example given to my problem.

kind regards
Paul

--