Hi :)
Wrap is a separate setting.

For greater finesse with images i tend to do 4 actions for each image.  It
looks like it might be possible to even cut down on that.

Step 1 = right-click on image and choose "Anchor" - "to page"
Step 2 = right-click on image and choose "Wrap"    - errr, in this case "no
wrap" i think

Step 3 = right-click on image and choose "Picture" (or frame or whatever)

This final step allows a huge variety of settings, including wrap and padding
around the wrap to create a space between any picture and any text that flows
around it.  The 1st tab allows you to retain aspect-ratio and then just type in
a size so that logos and such don't get distorted.

Another tab allows you to set a url-link so that if the document is viewed on a
computer then clicking (or rather ctrl-click) opens the systems default
web-browser and takes the person to that website.  If you subsequently export
to Pdf then people can just do a normal click in the pdf to get to the url you
set.

Step 4 = drag the image to where-ever looks good (but later in the document's
life i might repostiion again)

Yes, hindsight is wonderful but with enough of them you one day find yourself
ahead of a situation.  "All this has happened before and will happen again"
(from BattleStar Galactica).  "There is never enough time to get something
right first time but endless time  afterwards" (dunno who)