Hi :)
Eps??  Are you sure?  I seem to have trouble with my Epses but that is probably
either my fault or some weirdness of the program producing the Eps (i think
Adobe Creative something, an expensive product that tries to force other people
into buying it.)  So, is there somewhere i can test an Eps to see how well it
conforms to what it should be?