Hi :)
"Reply to all"

is the new way so you did that perfectly.  Everyone that answered got your
thanks from 1 message so that's good on at least 2 counts :)

If you don't remember you can always ask again.  There is some documentation at

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications
and even the inbuilt Help menu can be useful sometimes but we enjoy having a
quick question that we can race each other to solve to see who gets there 1st.