Hi :)
There are a number of plans for different directions but i think the main focus
is getting onto mobile devices (are we nearly there yet?) and a CLoud type
thing for immediate collaboration so that more than one person can be working
on a document at the same time.

Most things such as Wikipedia allow a lot of people to work on a document but
not at the same time.  Typically when one person is editing the document is
locked in some way.  If 2 people do edit at the same time then when they try to
save a lot of "conflict errors" appear.  Also even if they are editing at the
same time they don't see the other person's edit until they try to save.  LO
aims to have soemthing that could be on a Cloud or on a company server or
something like that so that everyone sees everyone elses edit as they type!!
Real-time like a Mmorpgh (errr, i got those initials wrong i think)