On 11/29/2012 07:52 AM, Klearchos-Angelos Gkountras wrote:
Hello ,

I am a Debian Gnu / Linux  User and I want to know how to contribute to
Libre Office. Any ideas ? I don't know good programming but I want to help
Three possibilities that I can think of: the development group (the program people), the documentation group (these write the guides for LO), and Quality Assurance (these help test new versions verifying their usability and help verify the bugs filed).

--Dan