Honestly I've never installed LibreOffice with Ninite, I installed like 10
other packages with it and never had an issue. A few years ago it got
software of the year by some group, no clue which one and that's how I
found out about it.

I much prefer sudo apt-get install LibreOffice ;) Much easier

Regards,
Joel

--
*Joel Madero*