I wonder if it would change again with the 3.6.4 version.
Are you using the Mageia repository version of LO or the LO site download?

Manual feed, or tray feed?

I know that LO can have some printer setting issues that other software [like default PDF reader] do not. My problem is duplexing. Would the Envelope feeding be a similar issue? Also, why do you need to use left or right side of the feeder? My HP laser printers use a center-feeding option for envelopes.