On 12/21/2012 06:25 PM, webofht-libreoffice...@yahoo.com.hk wrote:
Thank you. The installation of LibreOffice 4.0.0.0 Beta1 was complete after
installing .Net Framework.

I think that somebody like me will find it hard to know that .Net Framework is
a must.

Please state the link in the visible space to let more people know this
requirement and to let them install LibreOffice 4.0.0.0 Beta1 easily.
------
Proposed note:

Tip: LibreOffice 4.0.0.0 Beta1 requires .Net Framework. Please install it
before installing this version of LibreOffice. .Net Framework can be found here:
http://www.microsoft.com/net

------
Please put similar messages here:
http://www.libreoffice.org/download/pre-releases/

Thank you.

Regards,
C. H. D.

By release of stable we'll have a real solution to this one :)

Regards and thanks for reporting,
Joel