Hi All,

On the menu page for LibreOffice, the Database icon has the word 'D*a*tabase'
beside it.  The underlined *a* signifies that instead of clicking on the
icon, the user has the option of typing Alt A to open a Database.

My question is, can the same thing be achieved with a button in a Base Form?
In Paradox for example, typing 'Choose &Regular Entry' as the button's
label, results in 'Choose *R*egular Entry' being displayed on the button.
However '&' does not work like that in LibreOffice.

Does anyone know what would achieve the result I'm looking for?  Or will I
need to use a small blank button with the text 'Choose *R*egular Entry'
beside it?

I know that I will need a Macro to detect the Alt R and then call the Macro
that fires when the button is clicked.  I have already done something
similar in another part of my program, so that should not be a problem.  (I
hope that will not be a case of 'Famous last words'!).

Any help which enables me to get the appropriate letter underlined, would
be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Noel
--