Hi :)

Does anyone use or know of good portable/mobile printers to carry with you when
you have to work-on-the-move?  I have already asked at LinuxQuestions but many
of my company's outreach workers use Windows.  Anyway, here's the LQ thread ...

http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/linux-hardware-18/mobile-printers-4175444990/

We are hoping to prepare a funding application detailing how much it would cost
to provide 1 outreach workers with a tablet and a printer and then we can show
how much we need for all of them or how many we could "make do with".
Obviously it takes a long time for funders to respond and even if successful
the money takes even longer to arrive so i'm not looking for cheapest one-off
deals.  I'm looking for reasonably reliable models and manufacturers and then i
can look-up how much they cost.

I've had a lot of questions about printers generally this year and they always
seem to be a pita to look after.  So, on LQ i am hoping to start a poll to find
which manufacturer people prefer.  Unfortunately i can only think of a very
few; Hewlett Packard, Cannon, Brother, Oki and Ricoh.  I feel like i am missing
some very obvious ones.  If you can think of any please can you let me know in
this thread or at LQ
http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/linux-hardware-18/how-to-set-up-a-poll-here-at-lq-to-see-which-printer-company-people-prefer-4175445008/

Any suggestions?